SEE Telecom and its local partner RadioPartners Sp. z o.o.has provided FM, VHF, and UHF radio retransmission for 3 road tunnels and a tramway tunnel in Krakow, Poland.
The radio communication system is designed to perform the radio coverage of the following road and tramway tunnels:
- TD-01 road Tunnel: 4800m long (1 tube)
- TD-04 Tunnel: 520m long (2 tubes)
- TD-10 Tunnel: 610m long (2 tubes)
- TD-12 road Tunnel: 200m long (2 tubes)
- TT-09 Tramway Tunnel: 620m long (1 tube)
The radio coverage system built by SEE Telecom retransmits the following services:
- Eight FM channels with emergency break-in feature, enabling transmission of emergency messages in all tunnel tubes.
- Three VHF simplex service channels
- Two VHF duplex service channels
- Two TETRA Police services
- One TETRA Public Transport service
- One UHF local repeater for operation services
The tunnels are located on the Łagiewnice route, which will become part of the Third Transport Ring of Krakow.