SEE Telecom is specialized in RF Connectors for coaxial cables used in Triple Play and Mobile Networks
Why every triple play network operator should use the SEElastic® Connector Technology
- Connectors in a triple-play network cause 80% of all the network failures.
- Connectors in a triple-play network represent less than 4% of the network cost.
CPD (Common Path Distortion)
- Intermodulation products from the Downstream are visible in the Upstream.
- This phenomenon is known since the upgrade with the return path.
- Connectors and Splices are the prime contributors to the creation of CPD.
CuBe (Copper Berrilium) Springcontact
- Several research institutes conclude that a spring contact is the only contact that can resist vibrations as well as high-temperature variations.
- A spring contact maintains a constant contact quality over an extended period.
- An elastic contact is the only solution to prevent CPD in your triple-play network.
- The CuBe spring contacts used in the SEElastic® connectors meet the ISO 14001 standard. All materials used are 100% environment-friendly.
Contact our sales team >>>
to enhance the RF coverage within the area you operate with the help
of SEE Telecom’s repeaters.
About see smart®
see smart® is a concept that combines technology and innovations.
We provide full integration of the systems for the infrastructure complexes in confined areas such as road tunnels, railway tunnels and metros, offshore platforms and in-building. Our team provides a full client-centric process for an end-to-end project from designing to installation and maintenance. From now on, the owners, workers, users and emergency services will benefit from high-quality access to :
- The national public safety radio network
- Reliable critical communications
- Safer construction & maintenance
- Real-time GPS location
- Traffic management