SEE Telecom provided the radio coverage of 28 new tunnels in Montenegro
In collaboration with Wireless Montenegro, SEE Telecom supplied the RF coverage of 28 new tunnels in 4 sectors, in an area northeast of Podgorica, the capital and largest city of Montenegro, close to the E65 and E80 highways to Belgrade and Central Europe. The total length of these tunnels is 34.6 km.
This is the first part of the Montenegrin highway "princes Ksenija" towards the Serbian border in a total length of 41.5 km and it is between the area of Smokovac near Podgorica and Mateševo near Kolašin. In this short distance there are 20 bridges and 16 two tubes tunnels.
SEE Telecom provided the following services:
- see smart® switch system (middleware platform to manage RF functionalities)
- see smart® digiguard software (SNMP alarm information management software of the SEE Telecom radio system)
- see smart® digivas software (software for inserting emergency messages on FM stations)
- Two TETRA carriers per sector
- Eight FM carriers with two zone break-in features for each tunnel